FREE Video Instructions: How To Make a Tutu Your Free Tutu Lesson will be immediately emailed to you. I will not share your email address with anyone, ever.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Types of No-Sew Tutus You Can Make

If you're anything like me, you love to craft but like to make it easy!! :) I don't like taking out a sewing machine for crafts because I just don't have enough room on my craft table AND prefer easy to do crafts for my busy schedule.

With that in mind, I decided to learn how to make tutus without sewing. But I wanted more than just one simple type of tutu, so I really had to explore options and came up with 15 different types of tutus you can make without using a sewing machine. Some require basic hand stitching (but I found ways to even get around that!) :) Here are some of the trendy tutus I came up with (remember, without sewing!!)

Tutu jeans
Tutu onesies and tutu tshirts
Empire waist tutu dresses
Two layer tutus
Three layer tutus
And 10 other styles!!

If you want to check out my exclusive instructions for creating tutus without sewing, take a look at MissTutu.com

Have fun making tutus! :)
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment