FREE Video Instructions: How To Make a Tutu Your Free Tutu Lesson will be immediately emailed to you. I will not share your email address with anyone, ever.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Craft Ideas for Moms and Daughters to Create Together at Home: Tutu Skirts!

For the full article I wrote, please visit: Craft Idea for Moms and Daughters


Tutus are not just for ballet anymore! And for good reason, tutus are so much fun to wear and are just beautiful! I've seen girls of all ages (from infants to teenagers) sporting cute tutu skirts and dresses.

Learn how you can create tutus with your daughter. Get a free tutu making lesson on the top of this page, emailed to you immediately. The lesson is on video, over 10 minutes long, step-by-step showing you how to create a beautiful no-sew tutu skirt for your daughter.

2 comments:

  1. found you from meetup monday..
    and HOW timely!
    My last post was just about tutus and wanting one for when I bring home a daughter!!
    :)
    bookmarked here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting you from Meetup Mondays!

    You can find me here~
    http://debshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete